Class 5 boiler for eco-pea coal
A state-of-the-art, eco-pea coal heating boiler which meets the stringent criteria of the standard PN-EN 303-5:2012 in respect of exhaust emissions and efficiency. It was tested by the Institute for Chemical Processing of Coal in Zabrze (accreditation by the Polish Centre for Accreditation No. AB 081) and fulfilled the performance requirements specified by the said standard, receiving CLASS 5 (certificate No. 35/2017).
92.4% – high thermal efficiency
The 3-path design of the heat exchanger plus excellent insulation of the boiler ensure up to 92.4 % efficiency. The use of auxiliary components, such as turbulators, a spiral deflector, minimises dust emission.
Maintenance-free heating using coal eco-peas
The PID algorithm used on the LIDER PID DYNAMIC controller automatically controls the quantity of the fuel fed in and the induced air flow. The chief advantages of this kind of control are:
- the stability of the set temperature, regardless of momentary changes in heat demand,
- a considerably reduced release of carbon monoxide and other harmful substances into the atmosphere,
- much longer periods between cleanouts.
Modern solutions in eco-pea coal boiler
The boiler features many unique patented solutions. They make the operation of the boiler more efficient and enhance its safety and performance.
The most important solutions include:
- an auger-rotation sensor – utility model No. 64607,
- a hopper-drying system – utility model No. 65550,
- a retort air-pressure balancing system – utility model No. 62995,
- a spiral deflector – utility model No. 123723,
- a rotary connector – utility model No. 123722 (available at extra an charge).